Advertisement

New to the Burner Community

topic posted Thu, December 22, 2011 - 8:52 AM by  Briana
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hey all.

I have no idea how many of you are actually still active on here, but I figured it's worth a shot.

I just recently started spinning, and am looking to get into fire pretty soon to add to my belly dance performances (and for fun, exercise, and spiritual purposes). Unfortunately, all of my burner connections are in New York and Southern California. They're a little far away to hang out with and get help from :/

Soooo... I need your help.
I know it's pretty cold and wet outside, so there are likely no events, but I'd really like to at least start talking with people and go out, etc...

You can get a pretty good idea of who I am and what I'm about from my profile.

So far the burner community has been the friendliest of any group of people I've ever seen, so I'm really looking forward to being a part of that. Hope to talk to some of you soon!

-Briana
posted by:
Briana
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Re: New to the Burner Community

Sat, December 31, 2011 - 4:46 AM
    Hello Briana, usually on sundays evenings around 5:00 p.m. they have fire spinning, hula hoops out on west cliff on the lawn by light house. It always varies in the crowd size, I seen as many 200 people there. I am sure you can find what you might be looking for there. Hope this helps you have a great New Years.
    Tomas C.